Our Family
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Football
This is what our life has been about for the last 3 months. FOOTBALL!!! I am so impressed with how my boys have grown through this period. It has been challenging to say the least. It almost put me in the loony bin. Practice schedules and games have occupied every night of the week from Monday to Saturday. But now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I am glad they did it. Mitchell spent most of his time on the offensive line, he started as a lineman, then was moved to defensive end (?) and then the coach moved him to first team linebacker. He was named by his coach as the most improved player on the team. I too noticed the growth and confidence gained. Logan is the stalwart center on his team. He wishes he could play defense occasionally but he does great at getting the ball where it needs to go. I am proud of my sons!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment